Sewing

Summer Playsuit

I completed the little summer playsuit for my daughter. It was a quick make apart from the straps which took forever to turn out. There were 4 straps which tie at the top and it was really slow progress to turn then inside out and probably took longer than the whole rest of the outfit. In fact, I have other material I was going to use to make another one but I don’t think I could face doing the straps the same way again so I will need to change the design of the straps or use ribbon.

I am pleased with the overall look however I didn’t think to pattern match the bottom and now I look at it and I think it would have been a lot better if I had pattern matched it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s